Monday, July 17, 2006

Craft Memo is my new best friend!!!
This awesome website allows anyone with a crafty biz (or all you organized crafters) to organize & keep track of all your craft stuff, projects even suppliers. You can even generate detailed lists of your inventory, out of stock items, what you need for a project etc... It's perfect no matter what your craft of choice, Jewerly, Fibers, Fabrics.... I use it for my patches and what not's for my Etsy shop. It's just an awesome way to get/keep organized, because we all know what a pain in the ass it is to get started only to get cut short by lack of supplies. So check it out! It's free and...wait what are you waiting for?
http://www.craftmemo.com/

2 Comments:

Blogger My Vintage Charms said...

Thanks for the link! I'm going to take a look at craftmemo in greater detail now - looks really good!

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool site! Definitely must check it out. :)

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter